North Carolina is notorious for all kinds of bugs and critters. It’s common to see these pests around your property. But how do you know when it’s a problem? Here are five signs that you need to call an exterminator.
- Reoccurrence – Have you attempted to take pest control into your own hands and try to solve the problem yourself? If so, and you are still seeing a reoccurrence of the same pests within your property, there is a good chance the pests were never eliminated in the first place. Calling an exterminator will ensure that your pest issue will get resolved.
- Large Bugs Occur – Bigger pests can be a nuisance and can be scary to pets and children. If you start seeing a pattern of large bugs on your property, it’s time to call an exterminator to take care of the issue.
- Safety – Do you have children roaming around and worry that they may pick up bugs? If so, the safety of you and your loved ones could be worrisome. This is not a time to try to DIY pest control, as the chemicals you use may be harmful to children and pets. If you find yourself worried about your family’s safety in regards to pests, call an exterminator today.
- Structural Damage – Do you worry that termites are slowly eating away at the structural system of your home? If you notice little bite marks on the wood in your home, call an exterminator immediately. Termites can be silent but very destructive.
- Smell – If you start to notice odd smells throughout your home, it could be a result of pest infestation. For example, roaches have an oily smell to them, and mice have a urine smell to them. If you smell something out of the ordinary and can’t quite figure out the root of the problem, consider calling an exterminator.
We hope this has helped you determine when to call an exterminator. If you have any questions regarding pest control, and the services we provide, please contact us at NC Pest Control today.