Finally, residential pest control that is effective for insect and rodent eradication and prevention!
There is no good reason to accept pests in your Fuquay-Varina, North Carolina home. It isn’t like they pay rent or contribute in any way! So, why have them? Here at NC Pest Control, we honestly believe that pests can be completely eradicated from your property and that with preventative pest control treatments, there is little risk of future infestations.
We employ the best techniques using up-to-date residential pest control methods to resolve all your pest control needs, including eliminating and preventing rodents, bed bugs, roaches, spiders, termites, fire ants, mosquitos, and more. Our exterior treatments provide a barrier that keeps them from entering your home where they can quickly increase their numbers and give you a ton of grief. We accomplish this in an effective, yet safe, manner, so your family and pets do not come in contact with a toxic residue.
Say goodbye to stubborn pests- call us today!
Our residential pest control technicians take the time to provide you with the quality services you deserve. We don’t over-schedule employees, so we won’t feel rushed, which could result in less-than-acceptable results. We will stay until your concerns are completely addressed and any questions are answered to your complete satisfaction.
The Adverse Effects of Pests in Your Home
At NC Pest Control, we know that one of the main reasons our customers in the Fuquay-Varina, North Carolina area call us for residential pest control is because seeing pests in their home is an unpleasant feeling. What you may not realize is that there are several adverse effects of pest in your home that go beyond that “heebie-jeebies” feeling. Here are some other important reasons why keeping up with quarterly residential pest control is a wise decision.
- Preserve Energy Efficiency- Pests, especially rodents, can really mess up your home’s insulation, leaving you with gaps that decrease energy efficiency.
- Allergic Reaction to Bites- Bites from fleas, ticks, stinting insects, bed bugs, mosquitoes, and other insects can cause anything from mild symptoms to a life-threatening allergic reaction. This can be true for your pets, as well.
- Health Hazards- Insects can not only affect your health by biting you, but also through their droppings. There are several long-term health conditions that can result from exposure to disease-carrying insects, including Lyme disease, malaria, and dozens of viruses.
- Electrical System Problems- Residential pest control that keeps mice and rats out of your home is important to safeguard against an electrical outage or fire-producing short in the wiring due to their propensity for gnawing on wiring in the walls and attic.
- Wood Damage- There are several wood-destroying insects to be concerned about, including termites, carpenter bees, and others. These can undermine the structural integrity of your home and should be dealt with preventatively to avoid costly repairs.
The best way to get your home pest-free and stay that way is with our quarterly pest control services. We’ll make sure there aren’t any access points that could allow pests to gain entry and begin their colony intent to make your life miserable. Call us today to schedule your free estimate and learn more about our full-service residential pest control.
Your trusted pest control service company